Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
Party at the Moontower is a design-forward event rentals company. We focus on Austin modern furniture — eclectic, fun, and memorable. We’ve worked with companies like Create + Cultivate, SXSW, Bunkhouse, and Bossbabes!
Please see available jobs below…
Event and Marketing Intern for Spring or Summer 2020
Party at the Moontower is a design-forward event furniture rental company. We are looking for a Fall Intern interested in event planning and marketing. This is an internship for credit only with a travel stipend.
This internship will ask that you plan an event as your semester project for our industry partners.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Desire to work in event planning
- Interested in social media marketing
- A creative-minded individual who is passionate about design—especially interior design or event design
- Comfortable talking to people
- Okay with doing anything and everything—from more tedious admin tasks to getting a little sweaty in our warehouse. We’re small, so it’s all hands on deck!
- Self starter + time management wiz!
- Someone who can take a project and run with it and isn’t afraid to ask questions
Nice but not necessary:
Has a car or reliable transportation. Our office is on the Eastside.
Hours + Pay : 10-15 hours a week at our East side office in Canopy. Travel stipend offered.
This is an unpaid internship. You must be a college student and/or seeking college credit to apply. No previous experience is required, just enthusiasm to learn!
Receives travel stipend and other perks like occassional free lunches, tickets to events, etc.
If you think you fit the bill, then please send us a cover letter detailing why you would be a great fit and resume to:
Subject: 2020 Event and Marketing Intern