Minimum Order Amounts:
- Order minimum is $250 – does not include fees or delivery
Booking A Rental:
- Once we’ve sent you a proposal it is active for 2 weeks, but that does not guarantee the availability of any proposal items.
- To officially book your order we require a 50% deposit, signed rental agreement, and credit card on file.
- Your balance is due 14 days before your scheduled event date(s).
Changes and Cancellations:
- If additional items are added within the 14 day prior to the event day, another balance invoice will be issued. All outstanding invoices must be paid by the day of your event or we will not be able to deliver your items.
- If you want to decrease your order within the 14 day period before your event you may do so, but no refunds will be given.
- You may swap your items for equal or greater priced items up to 48 hours before your event (subject to availability).
- If you cancel your order within 14 days prior to the event date no refunds will be given.
- If you cancel your order between 30 days and 15 days prior to the event date, we will retain your 50% deposit but refund any amount you paid over that.
- If you cancel your order 30 or more days prior to the event date, you will receive a full refund for any amount you paid.
- If you cancel your order within 24 of placement you will receive a full refund, unless your event date is within 7 days from cancellation.
Will Call Orders:
- Order minimum is $250, some restrictions apply.
- We will generally not allow will call pick up of the following items:
- Will review on a case by case basis for clients – other rental companies are allowed to if sub-renting
- Pick up and drop off windows to be defined upon signature of the contract.
- $75 late fees will incur for pick up and drop offs made outside the predetermined windows.
- You must bring blankets, straps, etc. to keep our furniture safe + to avoid damages.
- Confirmation vehicle type + measured out the vehicle.
Delivery and setup:
- $200 is our delivery minimum (no matter the order size), and will increase depending on venue location.
- Our delivery fees are based on the size of your rental order, location/distance, crew size, and setup/breakdown of your order. We work with a third party delivery service and try to make this as economical for you as possible and just cover costs for delivery. We do not make money off of the delivery.
- Delivery includes:
- Time and labor involved in pulling and packing the truck prior to the event.
- Time, mileage, and gas traveling to the venue.
- Unloading items off truck at venue.
- Time, mileage, and gas traveling back to warehouse.
- Time, mileage, and gas returning to venue to pick-up items at the end of the event.
- Time, mileage, and gas traveling back to warehouse.
- Time and labor to unload truck and place items back to where they belong.
- Use of Loot truck or rental vehicle.
- All moving supplies necessary.
- Basic setup—the placement of the rental items based on a floorplan received prior to delivery or with direction from an on-site contact. Please note: Styling is not included. Our delivery crew is not necessarily design-minded, so our basic set up does not include the “Styling” of rental items—for example, placing the rugs properly, setting up the pillows, making sure items are placed “picture perfect”. See “Styling” below for more information.
- Breakdown—our crew will collect items at the end of the night.
- Exception—Old Pal Chairs and French 75 Chairs. These arrive stacked on a chair dolly. There is no fee to leave them for the client to set up and re-stack at the end of the event, but if you want our staff to set them up for you and re-stack, it will incur an additional set up fee.
- *Internal Note: the client must state whether they need set up
- Ex: 200 Old Pal Chairs, without set up or breakdown (team brings on dollies and client stacks back on dollies) – Delivery $180
- Ex: 200 Old Pal Chairs, with set up and breakdown (team brings on dollies and client stacks back on dollies) – Delivery $360
- Cost per Manhattan + Negroni Chair is $3.50 (internal)
- Scheduling Delivery Times
- Two hour delivery window
- Please make sure you leave enough time for setup
- Can accommodate specific/sharp times, if requested
- Our team will require client signature upon load in and load out
- The client is responsible for checking they received all rental items and returned all rental items undamaged at the end of the night
- We require adequate access to the delivery site, including but not limited to: drive-up access to outdoor events, minimum of 4’ wide hallways, a standard size freight elevator (8’ wide or larger), and ramp access rather than stairs. If such access is not available, the client must inform us as additional manpower/time will be required for delivery. Failure to notify us of such delivery conditions may result in additional delivery fees.
Damage Fees + Other Fees
- The damage waiver is a 10% non-refundable fee. The damage waiver fee covers cleaning our items, basic maintenance (small repairs, etc) and sometimes missing items. In the case of missing items or damage beyond normal wear and tear, if the cost is higher than the damage waiver fee, you will be responsible for the cost to replace or fix the item.
- Orders over 9k are subject to a 3% credit card processing fee
- Styling can be added to your order for a fee, based on the scope of work and amount of stylists needed. Styling entails one or more of our stylists coming on site of your event to set up the rugs and furniture, and to ensure that everything is arranged in a “picture perfect” fashion.
- Daily rates: 24 hours period or less
- Multi-Day Pricing**: Minimum 3-day rental (if under three days, full rental period applies)
- Ex: 2-day rental is a 2x
- Ex: 4-day rental is 3x (1-day discount)
- Ex: 8- Day rental is 4x
- * with the exception of SXSW
- Clients will be charged per day rentals are out of the warehouse
- This includes setup and load out dates
- Site Visits will be taken for events with an estimated budget of $2000 or more.
- Sponsored deliveries should not exceed more than $360.
- All sponsored events need to have a card on file.
- 1 fully sponsored event per quarter
- Must benefit the community. The event needs to be MORE than just furniture rental.
- Is it aligned with our values?
- Is it aligned with our goals?
- Did they fill out our Google Form?
- 1 sponsored event per month with 50% discount on rentals.
- 1 sponsored event per month with free rentals, client pays only delivery costs.
- All styled shoots must have a card on file.
- We provide our rentals free of charge for styled photo shoots to spread the word about our rental business and to build relationships with all wedding vendors involved.
- Due to the volume of shoots we’re involved with, we do charge our standard delivery fee to cover our hard costs associated with our participation. Please note that we do limit the amount of rentals we provide, based upon our workload.
- We ask to be the exclusive specialty rental vendor on all shoots. Incorporating other rentals from standard rental companies is allowed.
- We ask for discretion in selecting the pieces that will be utilized. All rentals will be selected based upon item availability. We’ll often incorporate our newest rentals into the designs to be sure they haven’t been featured already.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Any previous events we’ve worked together on
- Shoot date + location + time
- A link to your Pinterest inspiration board or a mood board
- Names of other confirmed participating vendors
- Where the shoot will be submitted for publication