Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
Party at the Moontower is a design-forward event rentals company. We focus on Austin modern furniture — eclectic, fun, and memorable. We’ve worked with companies like Create + Cultivate, SXSW, Bunkhouse, and Bossbabes!
Please see the available jobs below…
Seasonal Fulfillment Crew
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Seasonal Fulfillment Crew
Party at the Moontower Event Rentals is seeking an enthusiastic, team player to join our fulfillment crew for our busy season! The fulfillment crew member will be responsible for safely delivering furniture to client events as well as helping clean and prep furniture at our warehouse. You will be going above and beyond to ensure a positive client experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring on-time deliveries and pickups for our clients
- Packing trucks before events and keeping our inventory safe from damage
- Setting up furniture onsite according to provided layouts/floor plans or following the set-up instructions of onsite planner
- Unloading trucks after pick up and putting items back in the warehouse properly
- Being an ambassador for our company and ensuring a positive client experience onsite
- Helping clean furniture going in/out of the warehouse and onsite
- Providing assistance at our warehouse. Tasks include: moving items around, light repairs, running errands, cleaning/organization
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- A valid Texas drivers license and safe driving record
- Able to commute to and from our warehouse located in SE Austin (i35 & Ben White)
- Physically able and willing to move furniture; ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Professional and polite when talking to clients
- Reliable smart cell phone
- Strong time management skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Not afraid to communicate!
- Likes to work with a team
- Can hang with a fast paced, not always regular, sometimes hectic environment… Welcome to the event industry!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly position $21-23/hr depending on experience
- Flexible schedule
- Fun working environment/strong sense of team
- Will be working on cool events – high end parties, festivals and weddings
- Commuting compensation (Additional funds for travel to/from warehouse depending on location)
- MUST be able to work nights and weekends—most jobs have early load in times and late night load out times.
- This position is currently seasonal – our busy season typically ends late May/June
- Southeast Austin—Off Todd Lane, just east of i35 and just south of Ben White/71