Updated Policies & Procedures: COVID-19
These are crazy days, folks, and we’re right there with you… While it is uncertain when things will fully return to “normal”, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to continue to plan your events.
Below are our relaxed terms, intended to help our clients and partners feel more confident in booking events in these uncertain times:
As a team, we are committed to the health and safety of our clients, event partners and employees. Our business is currently fully operational and available M-F, 9am-5pm to address any questions you may have related to our Covid-19 protocol.
Warehouse Tours: We are available for in-person warehouse tours by appointment only M-F 9:20am-12pm. As of August 15th, 2021, we are requesting that unvaccinated individuals please wear a mask. We can do virtual tours too! Just ask 🙂
Sanitation of Rental Inventory: We are disinfecting all hard furniture surfaces between uses. Hard surfaces are wiped down with commercial-grade disinfectant.
Delivery Process: Delivery staff will NOT be allowed to work if they have a temperature or are feeling ill for any reason. Heightened employee hygiene is required, including frequent hand sanitation at multiple points during the load in/out process. Masks are required for staff during indoor deliveries or will calls.
PLEASE NOTE: We are constantly reviewing our policies and conforming to state and local standards and event industry guidelines. Please check back for the most updated policies and procedures as time goes and we learn more information about this pandemic that might affect your event.
MODIFIED COVID-19 RELATED CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES
Applicable to Reservation Dates from August 10, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
These modified COVID-19 Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies apply to reservations needing to cancel or reschedule specifically due to COVID-19 related state or county mandates, such as shelter-in-place orders, event bans or gathering limits.Should you need to move your event due to changes in local or state mandates, you can:
- Reschedule up to 48 hours before your event date with no penalty—15% rescheduling fee waived.
- Reschedule or Cancel up to 48 hours before your event date and you will receive a full credit for any amounts paid made for a future reservation up to 1 year from the original Reservation Date; Rescheduled date not required at time of cancellation
- Notice of cancellation or reschedule must be received between 9am-5pm CST 48 hours or more from the Reservation Load In Time for these updated policies to take effect. Cancellations or reschedules made less than 48 hours from the Reservation Load In Time are subject to our normal policies.
When rescheduling, items from original order are subject to availability and a new signed contract will be required for the new Reservation Date. All other terms in our regular Rental Agreement apply, including payment terms.
- We’re offering payment plans for clients to make paying for rentals more accessible.
- Free design consultation to help you if you need to change plans. We’ll make sure you’re new plans are stress-free!
Please note: With the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, Company reserves the right to make reasonable modifications to these COVID-19 policies as new information is learned. In the event of such modification, Party at the Moontower is required to notify Client of the modification(s) at which time the parties can agree to: (a) sign an amended contract; or (b) orally consent to the modification.