Updated Policies: COVID-19
These are craaazy days, folks, and we’re right there with you… While it is uncertain when shelter-in-place and gathering bans will be lifted, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to continue to plan your events.
Below are our relaxed terms, intended to help our clients and partners feel more confident in booking events in these uncertain times:
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
This applies to any new bookings for events taking place before August 31, 2020 :
- Will be allowed to cancel up to 48 hours before the event and receive FULL CREDIT for a future event date in 2020 (rescheduled date not required at time of termination) credit will expire at the end of 2020.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to Reservation Load In Date can receive a 50% refund of any payments made to date if event postponement is not desired.
- When rescheduling, items from the original order are subject to availability.
- When rescheduling, a new signed contract will be required for the new Reservation Date.
Note: Event cancellation/postponement must be due to COVID19 and according to state and county laws/policies.
UPDATED SANITATION PROTOCOL
As a team, we are committed to the health and safety of our clients, event partners and employees. When we get back into the swing of things, we will maintain an updated sanitation protocol, which includes:
- Disinfecting all furniture surfaces before installation—both hard and soft/upholstered surfaces
- Heightened employee hygiene, including frequent hand washing, and hand sanitizing at multiple points during the load in/out.